We praise God to be able to join together for in-person worship.
There are also 4 spaces with tables and chairs available.
Call the church office to book a space for your social bubble of up to 6 people.
We know that God is in control of all things. (Psalm 91)
Dutch immigrants, want to worship God together in a new land, met together to form this church in 1949. Now 70 years later, faithful followers of Christ still meet each Sunday.
Growth shows life and there's lot of life at Clinton Christian Reformed Church. There are ministries for the very young and for the young at heart.
Worshiping together and serving together in our community is how we share God's love for the people of Clinton. Join us at our services and
in our serving.
We are a community that is:
- rooted in faith
- growing in hope
- serving in love
In Person Worship at 10:00 am
Join us each Sunday morning at 10:00 am
as well as on Good Friday, Thanksgiving,
Christmas Day and New Years Day.
We believe that the Bible is the infallible word of God. Our worship services proclaim this word and we give praise to the risen Christ.
is a community that is:
ROOTED in FAITH
GROWING in HOPE
SERVING in LOVE
"all over the world this gospel is bearing fruit and growing."
As a people set free by Jesus Christ and called to celebrate His grace, Clinton Christian Reformed Church will:
- provide a safe, inclusive, arm, supportive and welcoming environment
- be a community whose members strive to grow in love and knowledge of Jesus Christ
- work toward a healthy church environment where all members are exited to remain and new members are eagerly sought out
- be committed to open and honest communications as essential for healthy church interaction
- be a be a people who joyfully meet their financial obligations
- maintain its facilities so that all ministries can work effectively to bring glory to God's name.